US $15.65200 - 1,000 kilogram
Brand Name Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
Minimum Order Quantity 100 Kilogram
Packaging Details 20kg/drum,200/drum
Delivery Time deliver within 3 days after payment confirmed in
Payment Terms L/C,T/T
Supply Ability 8 Ton per Day
Certifications RoHS. MSDS.SGS ISO9001:2000
Packging & Delivery
Min Order200 kilogram
Liquid pad silicon material application:
Liquid pad silicon material is mainly applicable to making pads for plastics toys, electroplating products, electronic toys, trademarks and irregular pattern printing. Printing pads is a carrier which transfer printing the patterns on the steel plate onto the toy products' surface.
Liquid pad silicon material features:
Liquid pad silicon material with the advantages of abrasion resistance, high temperature resistance, good printing effect, etc., which made of top-quality raw material due to adding American Dupont Teflon high-temperature resistance new material, is processed through high-temperature machining.
Liquid pad silicon material (918#)datasheet:
Viscosity (cps): 33000
Hardness (A): 28
Tensile strength (kn/m) ≥ 26
Elongation break: (%)≥ 420
Retractility (%): ≤ 0.3
Curing agent mixed rate (%): 2-3
Operate time (min): 30
Curing time (hours): 2-4
Operation instruction for pad printing silicon rubber
Admixture amount of curing agent and silicon reaction:
1. Added with 1% of curing agent, silicon can still flow within 2.5 hours, mold can be released in6-8 hours.
2. Added with 2% of curing agent, silicon can still flow within 50 minutes to 1 hour, mold can be released in 2-3 hours.
3. Added with 3% of curing agent, silicon can still flow within 28-30 minutes, mold can be released in 1.5-2 hours
4. Added with 4% of curing agent, silicon can still flow within 10-15 minutes, mold can be released in 1-1.5 hours
5. Curing agent reaction rate is related with weather and temperature. Under 25 degree, they can be added according to the instruction or at double amount in winter or under subzero temperature.
(Note: Curing agent can not be added above the 4% maximum level and the normal proportion is 2%. If more than 4% is applied, the silicon will condensate too fast for normal usage).
Above is the mixing data for silicon and curing agent, the precise result of hundreds of times of our experiments. Provided that you arrange production according to our instruction, you are sure to manufacture first class products and maximize your profit this is not only the need of, but also our responsibility for and a satisfactory answer to our customers. We may not be the first, but we will try to be the best. The customers need is what we pursue!
More information , pls feel free to contact Mr Johnson:
Tel: (00) 86-755-89948006